Friday, January 10, 2014

Email exchange with David

On Friday, January 10, 2014 8:52 PM, David Erickson <David.Erickson@imail.org> wrote:

Fifty eight days?  I can’t believe all you have been able to do while you’ve been there.  You’re a real inspiration to us!  Thanks for your thoughtfulness, Susan.
 
David
 
From: Susan Schmidt [mailto:susanandjim6@yahoo.com] 
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2014 4:23 PM
To: David Erickson; David Erickson; Cindy Campbell Erickson
Subject: We got your wonderful card!!
 
Hi David & Cindy!  We opened your beautiful card!  Wow your family looks great!  I count 41 happy wonderful looking family members!  Thanks for thinking of us!  And we watched your DVD Christmas Oranges on Christmas Eve.  It was very special!  Thanks so much! 
     How was your holiday?  How is all your family?  I talked to Rachel and Peter, and Liz on the phone when Ellen had her party, then later saw Jared and Anna and Steven and Andra when Jeane got there and turned on her computer.  Families are so fun!  We're glad were in the family with you!
Love,
Susan & Jim  We'll be home in 58 days!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment