Wednesday, November 27, 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO THE MOST WONDERFUL PEOPLE WE KNOW!!!

Hi kids and kids in law and grandkids!!  We are so grateful for each of you!!!  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! 
You are all invited to our house for Thanksgiving next year!!!!
Estamos agradicimos para ustedes todos!!

Estoy agradicida por mi testimonio.  Dios vive!  Jesucristo es el Salvador, el Redentor del mundo.!  Agradicida por la oportunidad servir un mision para Padre Celestial!  (y mi tambien.) El Libro de Mormon es verdadero.  Jose Smith fue un profeta de Dios.  El restaurado la iglesia.  Tomas S. Monson es un profeta de Dios en la tierra hoy.  Familias son eternas!!    I am grateful for my testimony.  God lives!  Jesus is the Savior, the Redeemer of the world.  I'm grateful for the opportunity to serve a mission for Heavenly Father, (and also for me--I'm getting more out of it than anyone else.  The Book of Mormon is true.  Joseph Smith was a prophet of God.  Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God on the earth today. Families are eternal!  And I'm so grateful for that-- that I can live with you all forever!!  We are grateful for all of you!!  (in the first part)
En el nombre de Jesucristo, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment