Saturday, November 23, 2013

Email from Janet

On Sunday, November 17, 2013 2:08 AM, Janet Gee <janetegee@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Jim and Susan,

Thanks for taking me, picking me up and etc. Flights were good.  Customs was quite the challenge in New Jersey---huge huge long lines. And then had to go reclaim luggage and give it to them again, etc. And then to  take the air tram to concourse A and etc. I had to go through security again; they went though both carry ons and took out those little tiny bottles of water.  I'd filled them in Dom Rep.  Not serious problem.But I'm home and it all worked out well. 

Turtle came through great as well as the dolphin. I opened my suitcase to get a few things out and saw the Christmas surprise!  I opened it, but will re wrap it.  Cute wrapping. I love it! Thanks

Have a great Sunday; I wanted to let you know I was home! Love you lots!

Yes, send a few of your favorite photos from  your camera--I think there are about 40 photos in those books--of course  you can change out any you want to switch......

Headed to bed.  Have a wonderful Sabbath!

Love J

(Note: Janet has sent something every week since we have been here!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment