Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Email From Elder Reeder

From: Riley Reeder <riley.reeder@icloud.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Subject: Its been way to long!
To: susan.schmidt@myldsmail.net


Elder y Hermana Schmidt!

How are you guys?  I’m so sorry that it has been so long since i have been in touch with you guys.  Life has been pretty crazy recently, but I promise I haven’t forgotten about you!  Everything is going great.  I can’t believe how much the Lord has blessed my life in the time that I have been home.  Its great being with my family, especially with my niece.  She has too much energy, but its always fun chasing her around.  I am attending USU, and its going great.  I am still trying to decide what I want to study, but right now I’m taking some business classes. The other day I was in accounting, and we began to discuss “petty cash” boxes.  Instantly I thought of the mission and all the crazy trips to Citi bank.  Its amazing to see how the things that I learned in the office are helping me in my studies.  I am working in web design, and I love it.  I get to set my own hours which is convenient with school.  It pushes my abilities, but I’m learning a lot.  As for other things- I’m dating a very special girl- her name is Kyleigh.  She is incredible.  I don’t know if you remember me joking with Elder Gatherum about dating his sister, but I guess the joke backfired.  We ended up meeting, and hit things off right away.  We have been dating ever since.  We are planning on getting married in June, so thankfully you will be home- I will make sure and send you an invitation.  I hope you are still enjoying the mission.  I miss it each and every day.  It was such an amazing experience.  Thank you for all the things that you taught me, and the great examples that you both are.  I look up to you, and consider you my other grandparents.  Say hi to President and Hermana for me, and everyone in the office.  I love you all.

Riley Reeder

No comments:

Post a Comment