Sunday, September 9, 2012

Set Apart

Tonight we were set apart as missionaries.  It was wonderful!  We were missing 10 of you.  And we missed you!! Thanks to those of you who were able to come!  Something else I missed-----I wanted to sing Happy Birthday to Ashley, since her birthday is this week.  I wanted to sing as we stood around the car before going home.  So, from all of us, Ashley, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  We love you!!! 
    
And Dad and I love you all so very much!  Tomorrow is the MTC for us, Brent's first day at BYU-I, Judith's second week at Ellison Park lunchroon, Derek's second week in 4th grade, Darren's 3rd week at Bingham High, Jolynn's second week at pre-school.  Patrick & Maylin's 3rd week in Sunset Ridge Middle School, Cameron & Sydney & Celeste & Joshua's 7th week at their Elementary. Amy's 2nd week at Burton Elementary, Jake's job is ongoing.  Andrea's 3rd week with Allen & Abby going to their school.  Ross is working. Annette and Caleb and Hyrum are doing scouting and fencing and fencing and scouting, and building a house next door. Ashley is in her 3rd work at Bravo Academy teaching kindergarten and Kelland his second week in Math teaching 7th and 8th graders at North Davis Jr.
    
We are so proud of you all!!!  We love you all.  Have a good week!!!
Love you!
Mom & Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment