Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Admiration and Respect

Hi all!  To all you who have served missions:  I admire you and respect you.  I never understood quite what missionaries do.  Each of you did a great work!  I'm proud of you.  I'm sure I'll be more in awe the more I experience.
    
This is our second day at the MTC.  It is a lot like going to BYU classes.  The Spirit is stronger here and the food is better (since I cooked for myself mostly in BYU days.)

Yesterday we had orientation and motivation.  Today we practice inviting people to go to church, read the B of M, etc. Tonight we have a fireside with a general authority, don't know who.  As seniors, we can keep our regular email.  They haven't scheduled exercise for us like Mom & Dad did with the younger missionaries, and it is hard to sit all day.  But we've tried to walk in between the meetings, etc.  Well, not much else to say...  Love you all!!
Susan & Jim   or Mom & Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment