We heard from Elder Reeder this week! He called to tell us he is engaged!
He asked Elder Schmidt how things were in the office. Jim said he was comfortable with it all! Yet many things were breaking down. A wire hanging in front of the outside gate, the safe sticks, the outside door lock is off, the only way to get in is the click on the truck keys. (Elder Schmidt had his key stuck in it 3 times.) Elder Reeder laughed. He told Hermana Schmidt that he asked his gal to marry him by going to the Up House in Herraman. Up was their first date. His Mom went ahead with 50 balloons and tied them to the house. He said he got down on one knee and asked her to marry him. He said she is like him, that's why he loves her so much. They are going to live in Hyde Park while he finishes his degree in information systems and Business. She is in Health care. Then he'll probably get a masters. We said she was lucky to get him. He said he was the lucky one! They'll be married Jun 7th and we're invited. He said he'll definitely be there when we get home.
From: Riley Reeder [mailto:riley.reeder@icloud.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 11:58 AM
To: Dom Rep Santo Domingo West Mission
Subject: Re: It's expiacion!:)
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 11:58 AM
To: Dom Rep Santo Domingo West Mission
Subject: Re: It's expiacion!:)
Elder and Sister Schmidt,
I'm so sorry I have been so slow at responding! School is getting going, an it's been a little crazy! How are you doing? It's crazy it's already 2014- and you are almost finishing your mission. I would be more than happy to fix my error on the bookmark. I just need you to send it as an attachment in the original format. For example it should be saved on the computer as a "publisher" document. If you attach it in this format I can edit it and send it back. If you have any questions give me a call, I'm not in school today so I can help! Thanks!
Riley Reeder
No comments:
Post a Comment