Saturday, March 8, 2014

If you are in town, we'd love to have you sing with us!

On Saturday, March 8, 2014 10:28 AM, Riley Reeder <riley.reeder@icloud.com> wrote:
Elder y Hna. Schmidt,

I can't believe you are already home! How has it been? Kind of an interesting adjustment? I hope everything is going well. I'm sure your family is extremely happy to see you . I will most definitely be there to hear you speak- and while my singing voice is far from ideal- I will join you guys :) 


Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 7, 2014, at 4:58 AM, Susan Schmidt <susanandjim6@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hola! 
We'd love to have you come do a musical number with us on Sunday, March 16th  when we speak in Church.  Maybe a medley of Called to Serve, Cuentas Bendiciones, Placentero nos es trabajar, y Yo se que vive mi SeƱor (only one verse each.)  Maybe we could practice singing it through a couple of times before the meeting at 8:30.
     So it's March 16th at 9:00 am at 60 West Gordon Avenue, Layton, Utah--I think Layton Hills exit 331, just off the freeway a few blocks to the east/towards the mountains.
     Any other missionaries that are close by, bring them with you.
Let us know if .
Con amor,
Los Schmidt 

No comments:

Post a Comment