Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Email to Connie Pulley


Hi Connie!, I mean Sister Barlow!  Congratulations!  What awesome people you are!!  It is so exciting--Bro. and Sis. Barlow!!
     We are doing fine.  We enjoy our work in the office!  We reconciled the bank with the mission President today.  Yesterday we met as an office staff with he and his wife and the 6 elders.  (You should hear them all sing the hymns!--such volume and enthusiasm!)
     Last night was FHE with the senior couples.  Three new couples just came--one the new MTC president and his wife.  Before Family Home evening, they have a Spanish class for seniors, then we assist in the MTC as an inactive couple and two sister missionaries come teach us each week.  Today we took packages and letters to the post office to be mailed, and pick up any that have come in.  The people here would be amazed at our mail system that comes right to your door or mailbox.
     Sundays we enjoy the people in the branch at Nizao.  Jim teaches the YM (there is only 3 of them and they are nearing mission age.)  I brought a sewing machine in my suitcase, and today I mended elder's shirt pockets that come unstitched carrying their pass ports, name tags, handbook, etc.  We just keep going--we've been out 4 months.  Thanks for thinking of us!!!  Miss you all!
Susan  (Wish I could ship you some of this hot, sweaty weather--and it's the cooler time of year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment