Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hi Family!

Hi all!  Dad and I are doing well!  Ramona the cleaning lady just brought us a mango drink and 5 almost ripe mangos.  She took a chocolate chip cookie. (like nothing I've ever baked, but the Elders said they tasted good.
     We hear of sickness, high fevers, upset stomachs, broken arms and we are so sad.  "Lo siento! Ojala que se mejore pronto!"   I am so sorry! I hope you get better quick! 
     Guess what, Dad got me a flight yesterday, he went from weekend to weekend so he could drop me and pick me up, at light, safe times (we heard of other seniors being stopped near the airport by people with guns), and also so we the work at the office won't be interrupted.  Anyway, I:
 
Leave Santo Domingo December 9th at 8:00 am
Arrive in Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) at 1:35 p.m.
Leave Dallas at 7:05pm
Arrive in Salt Lake City December 9th at 8:55
 
I go back:
Leave SLC December 15th, at 4:50 pm
Fly to Chicago at 8:55, then to Miami  December 16th at 9:30am
Arrive in Santo Domingo at 3:55 Pm.
 
 
So, if I can meet up with some of you, we'll have a blast!!
 
Love,
Mom & Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment